Thursday, May 2, 2013

shoulder pain treatment, rotator cuff injury treatment | shoulder pain no more!

shoulder pain treatment, rotator cuff injury treatment | shoulder pain no more!


Click here for more images

just like you, i injured my shoulder. After months of almost unbearable pain, i eventually stumbled across a solution that can stop shoulder pain for good, and now i'm back to normal life, pain free. Here's how it all happened...

it was a normal tuesday, and i was working out at the gym. Everything was going fine, but then suddenly i felt what can only be described as a "twang" in the back of my left shoulder.

over the next few days, i developed a constant, nagging, sharp ache. I couldn't even sit properly without it bothering me. I couldn't get comfortable in bed, i couldn't lift my arm overhead, i couldn't carry shopping bags... Basically, i couldn't do everything i normally do .

my doctor diagnosed me with a minor strain, and prescribed rest with anti-inflammatory medication, and sent me home.

fast forward four weeks, and nothing had changed - i was still in a lot of pain, with poor mobility and no sign of any solution

so how did i do it? for weeks, i spent hours every day digging through medical and sports literature, talking to medical experts, professional athletes and anyone i could find that had any experience of shoulder and rotator cuff injuries, all the while struggling through day to day life with a painful and irritating shoulder.

to my surprise, i learned that healing a shoulder injury is actually easy to do, by yourself, at home.

you don't need any special equipment, and in most cases you can completely avoid sur......Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment