Thursday, May 2, 2013

green energy junkie - diy solar panels

green energy junkie - diy solar panels


Click here for more images

"my panel produces just over 18 volts" "hey guys. Thanks for the solar info. I made a solar panel like you said by using 36 cells in series. My panel produces just over 18 volts which is exactly what i was after. anyway, keep up the good work. This is great stuff. I have actually told a few work mates about this and we are going to build solar panels and sell them for a neat profit. I will let you know how that goes too "

"green energy junkie blows the other guides out of the water " i actually purchased 2 other guides to building solar panels before i decided to purchase green energy junkie. I just have to say: green energy junkie blows the other guides out of the water you have a really good product here.

thanks for the time and effort put in to making this for us. "i am very pleased with your after sale support" i am very pleased with your after sale support. I am computer service tech- with 50+ clients, so will spread the news once i know to explain and convince my customers how solar power could save them money too.

"i have just watched your videos and i'm truly impressed" great product guys. I have just watched your videos and i'm truly impressed. I'm really excited about making my solar panel now. I am just going to make a few of them for camping so i can ditch the noisy generator i will keep in touch and send you a pic of my finished panelRead More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment