Monday, May 6, 2013

get her back made easy

get her back made easy


Click here for more images

now we re firmly back on track with a new found joy in our relationship hey dan, i ve been struggling for months, trying all i could to get her attention and interest to get back to me but the more i pushed the further she went away

after listening to your advice and insights, i realised that i was doing it all wrong i started again, and attracted her back the right way. Now we re firmly back on track with a new found joy in our relationship.

i have hope again, it helped my get out of the emotional pit of breakup i was in the dumps after my breakup. I felt i had hit rock bottom, and emotionally i was a wreck. But after reading your materials i have hope again, it helped my get out of the emotional pit of breakup which i was deep inside of .

since i m in better spirits, and am feeling more confident got my swagger back. And she wants to see me and give us another chance . It s awesome, unreal

the steps really worked and now we re together again dan, thanks for breaking down get her back made easy into step-by-step modules that helped me progress positively along the journey from breakup recovery to finding my confident self again up to getting her to commit. It took more than 6 weeks, but the steps really worked and now we re together again.

i feel like i m five times more attractive than before i never really felt secure in the relationship i was in. I was pretty much a doormat like you described. Horrible but after learning your concepts it......Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment